Sunday, July 25, 2010

Deranged Mother orders son to spit on all his possessions!

Get this. My mom told me today that I can't leave the apartment until my room is "clean as a whistle." Whistle. Apparently, my mother doesn't understand how a whistle works.
The only people I know who use a whistle are traffic cops and coaches, and Coach Wolverton can't even speak without spittle flying everywhere, so I'm pretty sure his whistle is awash in saliva, which is really gross. So when I point this out to my mother ("filthy as a whistle" is more accurate), she has another one of her freak-outs.
No wonder I'm always in trouble.

1 comment:

  1. Thaddeus, I gotten myself in BIG trouble. I was doing a search on 'Google" for Thaddeus Ledbetter and found your website. It states that "you have found the only website you will ever need!" Well, my dad lets me use his computer 1 hour on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday. I decided that with your website being all we would ever need while web surfing, I deleted ALL of my dad's bookmarks! Seemed totally reasonable to me; but, my dad DIDN'T see it that way! Anyway, I am not sure what the future has for my web surfing; but, if you have any ideas as to how I might get out of the fix, I would sure appreciate it! BOY DID I MESS UP!
    Tex

    ReplyDelete